Returning to this web site?
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details.
If you are not taking the training through an organization or school, please enter “Individual” under "School/Property Name".
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
6. If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Please visit here for a complete guide for login and Keycode instructions.
System Requirements for AHLEI Online Learning:
The following browsers are supported:
Firefox Version: 25+
Internet Explorer 9+
If you experiencing any problems with AHLEI Online Learning, please contact us by
Email at: email@example.com